|Principală » Fişiere » Abstract|
|2013-11-08, 2:21 AM|
Vezi live demo
This archive contains a skeleton code "tmpl.txt", images in the folder "/img", and cascading style sheets in the file "styles.css", and separate module templates.
To transfer the design of this skeleton to your uCoz website, you need to do the following:
1. Upload the folder "/img" to the root folder of your website via FTP.
The guide on FTP transfer: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-2500-1
2. Copy the code from the file "styles.css" into Control Panel -> Customize Design -> Style sheet (CSS).
3. Set the following value of the DOCTYPE tag for the template to be displayed correctly:<!DOCTYPE html>
(Control Panel -> Settings -> Common settings -> <!DOCTYPE> tag value:)
4. Set the following value of the parameter "When opening the main page, redirect to”: E-shop (Control Panel -> Settings -> Common settings -> When opening the main page, redirect to).
5. A horizontal menu will be used in the template, but you most probably already have a vertical menu on your website.
Therefore go to Control Panel -> Site menu builder, and select "Create menu” in the top right corner. Set "Display mode” to "Horizontal”.
Please note that this menu must have number 2 and be called by the code $SMENU_2$. If this code is already in use, then you need to replace it in the template by a similar code with another number.
6. The template header contains a site name and a description. The name will be pasted automatically from the settings, and the description should be written manually.
Find the tag <h2> in the <header> section and edit its content.
7. Copy the skeleton code from the file "tmpl.txt" and paste it into the text area of Template Builder (Control Panel -> Customize Design -> Template Builder)
8. In the necessary places ("Appearance of entries”, "Page with full entry text and associated comments” in each module) set the correct code of the rating form (star rating):
P.S. You can change "int” into "float” or "half” if you wish. By default whole stars are displayed.
9. Copy the code from the file"_basket.txt" and save it to the template "Shopping cart” (the E-shop module).
10. Copy the code from the file "_comment.txt" and save it to the template "Appearance of comments” (the Comments module).
11. It is recommended to replace the following code in all templates "Page with full entry text and associated comments”:
<!--<s5183>-->Total comments<!--</s>-->: <b>$COM_NUM_ENTRIES$</b>
by the following:
<div class="blocktitle commentstitle">Comments<div>$COM_NUM_ENTRIES$</div></div>
12. Copy the code from the file "_clefter.txt" and save it to the global block "The first container”.
13. Copy the code from the file "_itemPreview.txt" and save it to the template "Item appearance in the catalog” (the E-shop module).
14. Copy the code from the file "_itemPage.txt" and save it to the template "Item page" (the E-shop module).
14. Copy the code from the file "_shopMain.txt" and save it to the template "E-shop home page” (the E-shop module).
|Vizualizări: 186 | Descărcări: 3 ||
|Total comentarii : 0|